Ever feel like you can't start watchin' a TV series because you can't commit the time?... I know, tragic. I can't wait for Curb Your Enthusiasm, Entourage and Weeds to start back up, and I'd love to start into a whole bunch more like Battlestar Gallactica, Lost, and, God forbid, 24. Maybe some day, until then, I'll just watch movies until I b*rf and take a break on the weekend to surf the web and grow my nose hair:
- I know, not funny, maybe I should stop by Bullz-Eye and learn some tips from the pros in their Stand-Up Comics Hall of Fame.
- Premium Hollywood has an article on the HBO movie featuring Kevin Bacon called Taking Chances... ironic that Kevin took a chance and lost with Bernard Madoff’s alleged Ponzi scheme.
- The Informers looks great... it stars Billy Bob Thornton, Kim Basinger, Mickey Rourke, Winona Ryder, Jon Foster, Amber Heard, and Rhys Ifans... here's the NSFW trailer from ScreenCrave.
- Now that you're warmed up, let's jump over to Mongo Nation to get a peek at Marisa Tomei's nipples from The Wrestler.
- And crescendo at GorillaMask.net.
- Winding down with a photo gallery of Alessandra Ambrosio, the hottest babe from Brazil, at AskMen.com.
- And since we're all fantasizing, might as well take a look at the Karma Sunset concept car from Fisker that's bound to take a little excitement away from the Tesla... The Bachelor Guy has the details.